REALLY "TRI" ING


are floaties allowed?

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Why just walk through life when you can SPARKLE through it?

Thank you, thank you thank you to Amy Maust from Rock City Skirts (http://rockcityskirts.com/) for sending me this totally awesome running skirt:














Isn't it so cute??  I was a princess on my run today.  Princess Peach.   Running through my kingdom Stratton.  Giving a royal wave to my subjects fellow runners.  Adjusting the tiara sweatband on my head.  Making my Prince husband take my picture when I got back.  (Well, that last part is true, actually.  He really is my prince).

"I can't help it if I'm lucky,"  Bob Dylan.

I'm lucky.  I know I'm lucky.  But you make your own luck.  I put myself out there all the time.  That's what life is all about.  I said I would run a half marathon and I will.  In a pink sparkly running skirt that Amy from Rock City Skirts sent me.  Because when you put yourself out there, luck finds you.




http://rockcityskirts.com/











\




No comments:

Post a Comment