REALLY "TRI" ING


are floaties allowed?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Triathlon number two.....CHECK.


CROSSED ANOTHER FINISH LINE!!

The triathlon was amazing.  It was incredible.  It was exhilarating.    And it was really hard.  Well, the swim was really hard.  I am actually not ready to talk about the swim.  I believe I will never be able to talk about that swim.  Ever.  Ever ever.  But I rocked the bike, my new-found love.  The run was through trails, just like my beloved Stratton, but somehow harder and with even more hills.  So...ouch.   All the pain made crossing the finish line that much sweeter.  Sweet, sweet finish line.  There is absolutely nothing like it.

 Setting a goal, working towards that goal, accomplishing that goal.  I did it.  Now it's your turn.


                            great saying courtesy of  http://www.whoohagear.com/         


3 comments:

  1. A M A Z I N G !! Well done - great job Peach !!

    Yet another "pink" triathlon shirt added to the collection.-

    Now it's our "turn" ? Not in your lifetime - even less in mine, ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,

    Thank you! And yes, I am quite happy with my special little pink shirt collection.

    Ok, it doesn't have to be a triathlon, but something....some goal. Whatever it is you want that goal to be. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete