REALLY "TRI" ING


are floaties allowed?

Friday, June 10, 2011

T  minus 37 days.   Aaaahhh.... Friday. Finally.  Crazy day at work.  Got out late.  That's ok, it's Friday, all is good.  Remember where I parked my car (no small feat), jump in, start off and.....thump, thump, thump.  Well that can't be good.  Nope, not good at all.  Flat tire.  Now, technically I do know how to change a tire.  I do.  But I am in a really cute red flowered skirt and strappy black sandals.  So you see my predicament (well at least you girls out there see my predicament.)  Seek help from security guy.  Encounter ends badly (thanks, mister...so nice to know you've got my back).  Stand by car waiting  for inspiration.  And then....along comes an angel dressed in scrubs  (these super heroes lately really do choose the funniest disguises). Thank you, Doctor Dave for saving me.  And yes, your dad will be very proud of you for changing your first tire.  (btw, aloe lotion does work to loosen those thingamabops if you don't have  WD-40...and you get the added benefit of having the best smelling tires in town.  Thank you, Peg).

I get home in time to go for a quick run.  Yes, a run.  I know, I know.  I promise this weekend at some point I will get wet.

1 comment:

  1. There are those who make things happen -

    There are those who watch what is happening -

    There are those that wonder what just happened -

    ReplyDelete