REALLY "TRI" ING


are floaties allowed?

Monday, June 6, 2011

triathlon training day 6 for real.    We watched a really bad lifetime movie last night, you know, the kind that is so bad it's good?  Heather Locklear went around all pretty and nice on the outside, totally crazy on the inside.  She had the perfect life:  handsome doctor husband, cute little daughter, picture-perfect house....or so we thought.  Turns out she was one hundred percent psycho and it was all a figment of her imagination sixth sense-ish.  So I channeled my very own Heather tonight during my weight training.  Had Jillian Michaels right there next to me, yelling at me, pushing me to do just one more.  Man can she yell loud.

In reality I lifted my measly little five pound weights a few times then had some more sweet potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment