REALLY "TRI" ING


are floaties allowed?

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

T minus 33 days.  Due to very poor planning on my part, today started out a swimming day but ended up a big fat day of nothing.  Did you hear me??  I said day of nothing!!  Will one of my 7 followers please give me a serious talking to??  T minus 33 days and I sit around after work doing nothing??  Well, I take that back.  I wasn't doing nothing.  I was stuffing food into my mouth.  Lots of food.  And not the good-for-you / give-your-body-fuel kind either.  It was the other kind... you know,  junk that tastes good.
I am going to be the last one out of the bay in 33 days and it will all be because I came home tonight and ate a bag of potato chips.  I just know it.

1 comment:

  1. PETRA!!!! Well, i dont care if you are last out or last to finish because that will mean that I can be finish second to last and still beat someone!!!

    ReplyDelete