REALLY "TRI" ING


are floaties allowed?

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

triathlon training day 7.    Bike day.  Let's just say I really, really need a pair of those ugly padded shorts.

Headed out for an early ride....enjoying the peace and quiet of a new morning:  the calm awakenings of the new day, the unhurried pre-rush hour traffic, the not yet too hot sun, the beautiful pink and purple wildflowers lining the bike path, the birds DIVE BOMBING INTO me, the chipmunks MADLY DASHING IN FRONT of me, the squirrels PLAYING TAG UNDER MY TIRES and, oh, let's not forget the not- Bambi  GIVING ME THE EVIL EYE after I apparently should have known she was around that corner.

 All creatures great and small..... out to get me.

3 comments:

  1. type something dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petra,
    Real triathlon athletes dont count up, they count down, like T-6weeks.. you got to master the lingo before you can master the training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, great. I can't even get that right.

    Thank you, tri-master!!

    ReplyDelete