REALLY "TRI" ING


are floaties allowed?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

T minus 39 days.   (mastering the lingo!).   I love when life cracks you up.  When random things happen that make you smile.  Such a thing happened on my run tonight.   (Sidebar:  for my astute readers who have picked up on the fact that I have yet to have a swimming day, I have one thing to say:  I have astute readers who have picked up on the fact that I have yet to have a swimming day?  Today was supposed to be my first swimming day.  It did not happen.  And I am not ready to talk about it yet).   It's hot.  Really hot.  So hot the schools have already made tomorrow a half day.  And for some reason I thought I could run in this heat. And not keel over.  And make it home in one piece.

All I have to say is thank goodness for Super Heroes disguised as ice cream truck drivers.  

1 comment:

  1. GO GIRL GO !!

    -and remember :

    if you are not making W A V E S ,

    you are not swimming! -

    ReplyDelete