REALLY "TRI" ING


are floaties allowed?

Sunday, June 5, 2011

triathlon training day 1. panic.

triathlon training day 2. panic more intensely.

triathlon training day 3. locate pool. think about swimming. hyperventilate/cry.
   go home. google "cute triathlon clothing." feel better after putting pink flowered tri top and skirt into my virtual cart.

triathlon training day 4. take cute pink flowered top and skirt out of my cart after Carla tells me I need some weird padded ugly shorts. Go for my first bike ride. Understand why I need weird padded ugly shorts. Break gears of Robbie's bike within 1/2 mile. Get help from Jim and Dave (yay, west street liquor), refrain from grabbing a nice merlot and head back out. Manage to stay on the bike, ride a few miles, and get words of encouragement from fellow bikers as I huff and puff my way to the top of a hill.  (Yes, it was so a hill.  It was most definitely not a bump in the road).

And so it begins......

No comments:

Post a Comment